Chana Masala Chickpea Healthy Curry
Soft and boiled chickpeas and plenty of onions, tomato healthy and light curry. If the beans are boiled, the cooking later is OK in 20 to 30 minutes! It is a recommended recipe for beginners to remember the basic steps of how to make Indian curry.
1. As the chickpea is rubbed in water, it is washed with about 3 times and soaked for a minimum water for at least 3 hours. Then shift to a pot and add a little more water more than strawberry, add 1 Bay leaf, 2 cloves, 3 pieces, and salt to about one teaspoon.
* The longer the time to immerse the chickpea into water, the shorter the time. It is about 40-50 minutes, and it is about 20-30 minutes if it is soaked for about 40-50 minutes, for about 3 hours. It is recommended to go into the night before the day before. * You can boil softer beans faster if there is a pressure cooker. The time for boiling for a pressure cooker is about 10-15 minutes, and the vapor is 4-5 times.
2. Hot salad oil in a pot, with low heat★Place the ingredients and fry it slowly.
* The fire is the point at low heat. Hall spice is likely to be burnt, so let's not heat the pot too much. The degree of spice dances while foaming a little in oil is a standard. * Make sure that oil does not fall smaller than the specified amount. Curry is delicious by the smell of the spice fully moves to oil.
3. Add onions, and fry until transparent-thin golden colors, then tomato,☆Add spices of and mix lightly while mixing.
4. Add chickpeas to boil for 5 to 6 minutes, and then taste with salt and add lemon juice.
* Since the salt is added when boiling chickpeas boil, salt is delicious even if it is light. Let's adjust as you like. * If there are many beans, add all at a time and add little by little to the fitness. There is no need to add.