Tourdal Easy Tree Bean Dar
Sweetness and Toromi is a Tourdal that is compatible with rice. Various spices produce a kind taste while harmonizing with beans, and in harmony with Gyokkoku, and the bittersweetness of Fainugurik will be accented, and Dal's sweetness will be accented. It is also recommended to eat with Japanese rice not only in Indian rice.
1. Soak the tooldal in water and wash the rice in the course of grinding. If water is replaced, soak a plenty water for about 30 minutes. After that, the beans are transferred to a pot and boiled a little more water more than strawberry and boiling until it becomes soft.
* Boil the time for about 20-25 minutes.
* You can boil softer beans faster if there is a pressure cooker. The time for boiling for a pressure cooker is about 10 minutes.
2. Beans are mixed with brander or mixer, and soup-like smooth state.
* When there is neither a blender nor a mixer, it is OK by mixing with a whisk.
* If the soup is not remained, add water to the extent that the beans become strawberry.
3. Put the gye in the pot, and☆Stir fry the spices of Put tomato and fry about 30 seconds when the aroma comes out.
* The fire is the point at low heat. Hall spice is likely to be burnt, so let's not heat the pot too much. The degree of spice dances while foaming a little in oil is a standard.
* Make sure that the gy does not lie more than the specified amount. Curry is delicious by the smell of the spice fully moves to oil.
4. ★Add spices and salts, sugar and fry around 5 to 6 minutes. Add water as appropriate so that the texture is not too heavy.
5. Add soup-like smooth beans and lemon juice. In addition to adding fresh color assisters for decorations, add a fresh colorander to the bowl.
* Dal for a while, the paste part of the beans precipitates and divides into two layers with a spelled soup. Let's mix well before serving.