Panil Tikka cheese and vegetable indian style skewer
Healthy skewers immersed in yogurt and spices with cottage cheese (panile) and vegetables for Indian dishes. Refreshing acidity and spices are perfect for curry. In addition, it is delicious even if you use chicken with less fat instead of panile.
1. Wrap yogurt in gauze etc. and cut the water for 2 hours.
* For yogurt with few moisture such as Greek yogurt, there is no need for drainage.
2. Panile and vegetables★Add materials and mix well. Add the watered yogurt well and mix well and soak in a state where ingredients are properly capped.
3. Barbecue stab with panile and vegetables and bake about 6 to 7 minutes with a toaster (250 W).
* If you have surel heat, the annealing time is about 3 to 4 minutes.
* If you use a bamboo skew, you will be burnt and burnt by immersing the bamboo salmon in water.
* Can be cooked with oven or grills. The water of the surface disappears and it is baked if it comes up.