Masala Chai -Indian Milk Tea-
Indian style chai is commonly known in Japan. We introduce the basic masala chai recipe here. You can make your own chai recipe by blending spices as you like!
4 to 5 teaspoons
☆Green Cardamom Whole
1 to 2 pods
2 to 3
1 short stick
1. Pour water in a pot with ☆ingredients. Bring to a boil on low flame.
* Bring out the flavor of spices by boiling in water first.
* Crush the Green Cardamom lightly to make it more aromatic.
* The flavor of cinnamon is powerful. Let's be careful not to add too much.
2. Add tea leaves and simmer until nice brown.
3. Add sugar and milk, and bring to a boil again.
4. Pour hot masala chai into a cup/glass through a strainer.
Products used in this recipe
Translation missing: en.general.search.loading