Chana Masala - Chickpea Curry
A healthy curry made with chickpeas, onions and tomatoes.
If the beans are soft and boiled, you can cook them in 20-30 minutes!
This is an easy recipe for beginners and a good way to learn the basics of how to make Indian curry with spices.
1. Wash Chickpeas in water, it is washed with about 3 times and soaked in minimum water for at least 3 hours. Then shift to a pot and add a little more water add 1 Bay leaf, 2 cloves and salt to about one teaspoon.
* The longer the time to immerse the chickpea into water, the shorter the time for cooking. It is recommended to soak over night *You can boil softer beans faster if there is a pressure cooker. The time for boiling for a pressure cooker is about 10-15 minutes, and the vapor is 4-5 times.
2. Put hot salad oil in a pot, with low heat ★Place the ingredients and fry it slowly.
* The fire at this point is at low heat. . * Make sure that oil does not fall shorter than the specified amount. Curry is delicious by the smell of the spice fully moves to oil.
3. Add onions, and fry until transparent-thin golden color, then tomato,☆Add spices and mix lightly while mixing.
4. Add chickpeas to boil for 5 to 6 minutes, and salt to taste with lemon juice.
* Since the salt is added when boiling the chickpeas.