Chapati / Roti - Indian flat bread
Round and thin bread eaten every day at home in India. Since it is much smaller than Nan, there's a tendency to think that "it is very difficult to knead flour ...", but the time required is about just 20 minutes. If you could make, its more fun!
1. Put atta, salt in a bowl and mix while adding water little by little.
2. If the earlobe is firm, take a dough for 10 minutes, and round 5 to 6, etc.
3. Stretch a circle with a rolling pin while holding powder flour
* Powder appropriately while stretching.
4. Warm a frying pan and bake it well. If you can expand it, press the part with a cloth and move it without moving the air. Then bake it over.
* We recommend using a thick frying pan to uniformly spread the heat.
5. Hold down the chapathi with a fabric, and bake it.
* If you bake for a long time on a low heat, the chapathi will dry too much, so let's bake at all over medium heat.