Coconut Chutsne Fragrant Coconut Source
Coconut chutney is popular as a complement to various dishes. It is often eaten with curry garnish, as well as with Dosa and Idli, which are dishes from southern India. It's also perfect as a sauce for tapioca's chewy dumplings and subdanavada, which are introduced here.
1. Put coconut shredded and rolled grammdal on the mixer and make it a powder.
* If you do not have a loosted gramzz, please use a 1/2 cup of peel peanut instead.
2. 1 mixer★Add materials and make paste-like.
3. Put oil in a frying pan and warm with a very low heat,☆Slip the spice of. Draw a smell with a very low heat so as not to play.
* The fire is the point at low heat. Hall spice is likely to be burnt, so let's not heat the pot too much. The degree of spice dances while foaming a little in oil is a standard.
* Make sure that oil does not fall smaller than the specified amount. Chutsne is delicious by the smell of the spice fully moved to oil.