Coconut Chutney - Coconut spice sauce
Coconut chutney is popular as a complement to various dishes. It is often eaten with curry garnish, as well as with Dosa and Idli, which are dishes from southern India. It's also perfect as a sauce for tapioca's chewy dumplings and subdanavada, which were introduced here.
1. Put coconut shredded and rolled grammdal on the mixer and make it a powder.
* If you do not have a roasted gram dal, please use a 1/2 cup of peeled peanut instead.
2. 1 mixer★Add materials and make paste-like.
3. Put oil in a frying pan and warm it with a very low heat,☆Slip the spice.
* Keep the fire in this point at low heat. All spices are likely to be burnt, so let's not heat the pot too much.
* Make sure that oil does not fall shorter than the specified amount. Chutney is delicious by the smell of the spice fully moved to oil.