Coconut chutney is popular as a complement to various dishes. It is often eaten with curry garnish, as well as with Dosa and Idli, which are dishes from southern India. It's also perfect as a sauce for tapioca's chewy dumplings and subdanavada, which were introduced here.
★Ginger (good to cut in advance or in advance)
3 to 4 sheets
1. Put coconut shredded and rolled grammdal on the mixer and make it a powder.
* If you do not have a roasted gram dal, please use a 1/2 cup of peeled peanut instead.
2. 1 mixer★Add materials and make paste-like.
3. Put oil in a frying pan and warm it with a very low heat,☆Slip the spice.
* Keep the fire in this point at low heat. All spices are likely to be burnt, so let's not heat the pot too much. * Make sure that oil does not fall shorter than the specified amount. Chutney is delicious by the smell of the spice fully moved to oil.
4. Add paste to frying pan and stir while mixing. Taste with salt.