Cumin Rice/ Jeera Rice
If you make Indian curry, do you want to make rice a little special? Fragrant and rich ? We introduce how to make a traditional way using a pot and how to make it even with a rice cooker.
When making a rice cooker: Respond to the standard of rice cooker
How to make a traditional way using a pot
1. Wash rice lightly and soak in 2 cup water for 30 minutes.
2. Put a frying pan on stove,★Stir fry for 30 seconds on a low heat of a spice.
* The fire at this point is at low heat. Avoid spices to be fully burnt.
* The scent of the spice is fully transferred to oil, and the cumin rice is delicious.
3. Add the rice that has been immersed in another pan, add fried spices and ghee.
4. Do not cover, heat for about 10 minutes on medium heat. When there is almost no water, turn off the gass put lid for 10 minutes.
* If the rice is immeresed for 1 hour the time to cook will be about 5-7 minutes.