Paneer tikka - Indian skewers of cheese and vegetables
A healthy skewer of cottage cheese (paneer) and vegetables marinated in yogurt and spices. This Indian dish has a refreshing taste and is perfect for curry. Also, if you're not a vegetarian, you can use lean chicken to make it delicious.
1. Wrap yogurt in gauze and cut the water for 2 hours.
* For yogurt with less moisture such as Greek yogurt, there is no need for drainage.
2. Paneer and vegetables★Add other ingredients and mix well. Add the watered yogurt well and mix well and soak in a state where ingredients are properly capped.
3. Barbecue stab with paneer and vegetables and bake about 6 to 7 minutes with a toaster (250 W).
* If you have sureal heat, the cooking time is about 3 to 4 minutes.
* If you use a bamboo skew, you will be burnt and burnt by immersing the bamboo salmon in water.
* Can be cooked with oven or grills, avoid baking.