Paneer Cheese Tikka and Vegetable Indian style skewer
Healthy skewers immersed in yogurt and spices with cottage cheese (paneer) and vegetables for Indian dishes. Refreshing spices are perfect for curry. In addition, it is delicious even if you use chicken with less fat instead of paneer.
1. Wrap yogurt in gauze and cut the water for 2 hours.
* For yogurt with less moisture such as Greek yogurt, there is no need for drainage.
2. Paneer and vegetables★Add other ingredients and mix well. Add the watered yogurt well and mix well and soak in a state where ingredients are properly capped.
3. Barbecue stab with paneer and vegetables and bake about 6 to 7 minutes with a toaster (250 W).
* If you have sureal heat, the cooking time is about 3 to 4 minutes.
* If you use a bamboo skew, you will be burnt and burnt by immersing the bamboo salmon in water.
* Can be cooked with oven or grills, avoid baking.