Rajma (kintoki beans) become surprisingly creamy when boiled thoroughly in a pressure cooker! Combined with the richness of ghee, it has a very rich taste. Add a little ghee if you want it to be thicker. A dish that vegetarians love.
Rajma (Red kidney bean)
Urad Dal Black
1 and 1/2 cup
3 to 4
1 and 1/2 tablespoon salt
1. Soak the beans into water and wash it well. Replace the water, soak for a minimum of 3 hours in plenty of water. Then shift to a pot and add a little more water and boil.
* The longer the time its immersed in water, the shorter the time for cooking. It is about 30-40 minutes if the time is soaked for about 3 hours. Its recommended to soak overnight. * You can boil softer beans faster if there is a pressure cooker, with 7 to 8 whitles
2. Put a frying pan on low heat ★Stir in the ingredients. Add onions if the aroma stands up and fry until it becomes transparent-thin golden color.
* Cook it in low heat. Hall spice is likely to be burnt, so let's not heat the pot too much. * Make sure that oil does not fall smaller than the specified amount. Curry is delicious by the smell of the spice fully moves to oil.
3. Add tomatoes and fry for about 30 seconds ☆Add spices of and mix.
4. Add beans with simmered soup, give it a boil, and add lemon juice.
5. Add fresh coriander for garnishing as you like.