Royal Rajma Curry
Rajma (kintoki beans) become surprisingly creamy when boiled thoroughly in a pressure cooker! Combined with the richness of ghee, it has a very rich taste. Add a little ghee if you want it to be thicker. A dish that vegetarians love.
1. Soak the beans into water and wash it well. Replace the water, soak for a minimum of 3 hours in plenty of water. Then shift to a pot and add a little more water and boil.
* The longer the time its immersed in water, the shorter the time for cooking. It is about 30-40 minutes if the time is soaked for about 3 hours. Its recommended to soak overnight.
* You can boil softer beans faster if there is a pressure cooker, with 7 to 8 whitles
2. Put a frying pan on low heat ★Stir in the ingredients. Add onions if the aroma stands up and fry until it becomes transparent-thin golden color.
* Cook it in low heat. Hall spice is likely to be burnt, so let's not heat the pot too much.
* Make sure that oil does not fall smaller than the specified amount. Curry is delicious by the smell of the spice fully moves to oil.