|CHEST FIT (INCHES)||28"||30"||32"||34"||36"||38"||40"|
|CHEST FIT (CM)||716||76||81||86||91.5||96.5||101.1|
|WAIST FIR (INCHES)||21"||23"||25"||27"||29"||31"||33"|
|WAIST FIR (CM)||53.5||58.5||63.5||68.5||74||79||84|
|HIPS FIR (INCHES)||33"||34"||36"||38"||40"||42"||44"|
|HIPS FIR (CM)||81.5||86.5||91.5||96.5||101||106.5||111.5|
|SKORT LENGTHS (SM)||36.5||38||39.5||41||42.5||44||45.5|
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
Returns And Exchanges
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
Have a question?
Allergic substance contained in raw materials (28 items): Not applicable
In this product factory, we produce products including wheat, soba, sesame and soy. p>
(13063)(Ambika) Indian Mix spices Garam Masala 100g(Curry powder)
Name: Mix Spice
Nutritional component display (per 100 g)
Heat quantity: 438 kcal
Tanoprotein: 12.6 g
Lipality: 14.6 g
Carbohydrate: 63.9 g
Salt equivalent: 0.7 g </ p>
※ It can not be bundled with frozen and fresh refrigerated flight
※ Please order after confirmation of "shipping day" and "scheduled delivery date" at the settlement step.
The storage period in the delivery company is eight days including the first delivery date.
How to make mushroom · Pepper Curry (Cooking Time: about 20 minutes) for 4 people
Ingredients: Mushroom 100g, 1 cup of pepper, 2 teaspoon of onions, 1/4 garlic ginger paste Small teaspoon 1, tomato 2, coriander powder 1, chili powder 1 teaspoon 1/4, Tarm powder 1/4, Garam Masala (This product) Small teaspoon 2, water 1 cup (200 ml), small amount salt, about 10 cashew nuts
[How to make]
1. Cut the mushroom in half, cut the pepper to about 3 cm, and cut the onion and tomato roughly.
2. Put the seeds of oil and cumin in a frying pan and heat on low heat. If you put it lightly, add onions and fry it slowly until it comes brown.
3. Add coriander powder, chili powder, turmeric powder, tomato, and fry for about 5 minutes.
4. Add a pepper and fry for another 5 minutes.
5. Add Garam Masala, season with salt, add water, and heat to heat for 3 to 4 minutes. I will put anched cashew nuts. p>
※ Ginger Garlic paste is a mixture of grated garlic and ginger half amount.
※ Coriander powder, chili powder, turmeric powder is OK without entering it. Even if curry powder such as RAJ kitchen king Masala is used equal volume.
※ We eat independent such as Palaata and Nang and served in hot. It is delicious in Gee toast.
Check Recipe Video