Allergic substance contained in raw materials (28 items): almonds
This product factory produces products including wheat, soba, sesame, soybean, cashew nuts and almonds.
16001 (Ambika) Almond Whole 1kg
Almonds (per 100g) *estimate
Salt equivalent: 0.05g
* Cannot be bundled with Frozen or Cool items refrigerated products.
* Orders received by 9 am will be shipped on the same day. (Excluding Sundays and public holidays.) After shipping, it takes 1-3 days for delivery depending on the delivery area.
* The storage period at the delivery company is 8 days including the first delivery date.
1. Make "masala powder"
Add 4 tbsp pistachios, 2 tbsp almonds, 6 pc green cardamom (seeds removed from the skin), and 7-8 saffron sticks in a blender and grind to powder.
2. Boil in milk
Heat 2 cups of milk in a pot, add 2 tablespoons of masala powder and as much sugar as you like and bring to a boil.
3. Pour into a cup and sprinkle a small amount of masala powder. Enjoy it cold in the summer and hot in the winter! !
* If the amount of masala powder is too small, it will not stick to the mixer, so use a large amount to make it easier to make.
・If you use only almonds instead of pistachios, it will be "Badam Milk"
・It tastes GOOD when sprinkled on ice cream!