|CHEST FIT (INCHES)||28"||30"||32"||34"||36"||38"||40"|
|CHEST FIT (CM)||716||76||81||86||91.5||96.5||101.1|
|WAIST FIR (INCHES)||21"||23"||25"||27"||29"||31"||33"|
|WAIST FIR (CM)||53.5||58.5||63.5||68.5||74||79||84|
|HIPS FIR (INCHES)||33"||34"||36"||38"||40"||42"||44"|
|HIPS FIR (CM)||81.5||86.5||91.5||96.5||101||106.5||111.5|
|SKORT LENGTHS (SM)||36.5||38||39.5||41||42.5||44||45.5|
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
Returns And Exchanges
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
Have a question?
Allergic substance contained in raw materials (28 items): Not applicable P>
(AMBIKA) & NBSP; Rice Flake 500 g (Indian Poha)
Name: US Spectrometer
Nutritional component display (per 100 g)
Heat quantity: 202 kcal
Tanoprotein: 8.4 g
Lipality: 2.7 g
Carbohydrate: 75.5 g
Salt equivalent: 0.01 g p>
※ It can not be bundled with frozen and fresh refrigerated flight
※ Please order after confirmation of "shipping day" and "scheduled delivery date" at the settlement step.
The storage period in the delivery company is eight days including the first delivery date.
[How to return rice flakes]
In addition to using it, put it in a bowl in water, and go straight to go straight and raise it from the water immediately. Furthermore, it is completely flipped with the whole water with a stream of water, and the water is cut and it is completed if it is set to 1 minute. Please be careful not to finish in a short time and do not suck up the water. If you put it directly to the soup, please take a lid and steam. "Put it in a sealed container such as a tapper and pour a hot soup and lid and lid it a chopped rice bowl. Point to put a small amount of oil is a plump. If you increase the amount of hot water and the flood time, it will be soft, such as cream, so please make a baby food. p>
● Easy Mini Recipe ● Breakfast of India "Simplified Poha"
1. A small potato, tomato, onion, carrot, green peas, green chili is stir-fry with oil with plenty of oil, add spices, such as MDH Masala and curry powder.
2. Add the returned rice flakes and stirs oil and ingredients, and if it takes a lid, it will be done if you steam a little. p>
※ Menu like curry pilaf like light dry curry with texture. In India, it is often eaten as breakfast.
※ It is a point that is delicious to use plenty oil. It does not finish delicious with little oil. p>
Check Recipe Video