|CHEST FIT (INCHES)||28"||30"||32"||34"||36"||38"||40"|
|CHEST FIT (CM)||716||76||81||86||91.5||96.5||101.1|
|WAIST FIR (INCHES)||21"||23"||25"||27"||29"||31"||33"|
|WAIST FIR (CM)||53.5||58.5||63.5||68.5||74||79||84|
|HIPS FIR (INCHES)||33"||34"||36"||38"||40"||42"||44"|
|HIPS FIR (CM)||81.5||86.5||91.5||96.5||101||106.5||111.5|
|SKORT LENGTHS (SM)||36.5||38||39.5||41||42.5||44||45.5|
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
Returns And Exchanges
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
Have a question?
Allergic substance contained in raw materials (28 items): Not applicable
In this product factory, we produce products including wheat, soba, sesame and soy. p>
14020 (Ambika) Sabudana Indian 1kg (Tapioca)
Nutritional component display (per 100g)
Energy: 350 kcal
Protein: 0.2 g
Light & Nbsp; Quality: 0.2 g
Carbohydrate: 85.5 g
Salt equivalent: 0 g
※ It can not be bundled with frozen and fresh refrigerated flight
※ Please order after confirmation of "shipping day" and "scheduled delivery date" at the settlement step.
The storage period in the delivery company is eight days including the first delivery date.
In India, washing this Sabuna and dipped in water and softened and stirs it as it is, and if it is often used for cooking, it is not known that Indian housewives do not know There are many. We will introduce the person who has broken the staff, so enjoy the tapioca with a texture that is mochimochi. p>
[How to return the tapioca selling with Ambita]
(1) Boil about 1 L hot water in a large pot that lid is perfect.
(2) Hot boiling tapioca with a 1/2 cup (100 ml) pouring around for about 10 minutes.
(3) Stop the fire and close it and close it for about 40 minutes.
(4) Heat again and take a lid for about 5 minutes and steam.
(5) A lot of lighter with running water.
※ In the case of tapioca of other dealers, the return may be different. p>
[Point of How to Return]
Return until it gets completely transparent, let's say that it is slightly left in the middle.
If you add additional heat, you will get too soft and get too soft, so please be careful about the second steaming time.
· Please turn around 1 to 2 times while watching the way. I'm going to make it rinsed with running water.
· When the cold season or temperature is high, change the steaming time and adjust.
· If you get boiled, if you can cook oil, if you eat oil, you will be less likely to stick to the whole if you eat a syrup.
· If you save it daily in the refrigerator, suck water and stick to a glue shape. We recommend that you eat it on the day of boiling.
· When eating cold and eat, please put it in the refrigerator 1 to 2 hours. p>
● Easy Mini Recipe ● "Oil of Tapioca"
Salt and sunflower oil on boiled tapioca, and chopped green chili, stir-fry and chopped peanuts and mixed it.
※ It is delicious even if it is simply finished with only chili powder instead of Green Chile. In addition to Green Chile, I will chop and put in Tang, and it's delicious. Oils are well suited to sesame oil and olive oil. p>
Check Recipe Video