|CHEST FIT (INCHES)||28"||30"||32"||34"||36"||38"||40"|
|CHEST FIT (CM)||716||76||81||86||91.5||96.5||101.1|
|WAIST FIR (INCHES)||21"||23"||25"||27"||29"||31"||33"|
|WAIST FIR (CM)||53.5||58.5||63.5||68.5||74||79||84|
|HIPS FIR (INCHES)||33"||34"||36"||38"||40"||42"||44"|
|HIPS FIR (CM)||81.5||86.5||91.5||96.5||101||106.5||111.5|
|SKORT LENGTHS (SM)||36.5||38||39.5||41||42.5||44||45.5|
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
Returns And Exchanges
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
Have a question?
Allergic substance contained in raw materials (28 items): Not applicable P>
* Cannot be bundled with frozen or freshly refrigerated products.
* Please check the "shipping date" and "scheduled delivery date" in the payment step before ordering.
* The storage period at the delivery company is 8 days including the first delivery date.
★ You can also use it as a "pumpkin pie spice" to season the classic Halloween sweets "pumpkin pie"!
★ Can also be used for Christmas "ginger cookies" ☆
● Easy mini recipe ●
Easy menu that makes use of the spicy ginger and the sweet scent of spices ♪
[Summer cold menu]
★ Easy sangria wine --- Put tea masala with fruits such as oranges, apples and bananas sliced in red wine, soak for several hours and cool in the refrigerator. Good to drink with orange juice or soda ☆
★ Lemon Ginger --- Just add tea masala to the lemonade! Add ice to cool and drink. The taste of vitamin C and ginger gives it power.
[Winter warm menu]
★ Hot wine ★ --- Put red wine and tea masala in a mug and heat it in the microwave. Add orange juice if you like.
★ Hot Honey Masala Lemon ★ --- Put honey and tea masala in a cup, pour hot water and squeeze a lot of lemon. Recommended when you want to warm your body.
★ Coconut Honey Toast ★ --- Sprinkle honey on toasted bread with coconut oil and sprinkle with tea masala.
● Masala honey and cream cheese open sandwich ●
1. Spread cream cheese thickly on sliced bread and sprinkle with honey.
2. Sprinkle with tea masala and it's done. Please enjoy with almond slices, green raisins, etc. as a topping if you like.
* You can enjoy it deliciously even if you use crackers instead of bread.
Check Recipe Video