|CHEST FIT (INCHES)||28"||30"||32"||34"||36"||38"||40"|
|CHEST FIT (CM)||716||76||81||86||91.5||96.5||101.1|
|WAIST FIR (INCHES)||21"||23"||25"||27"||29"||31"||33"|
|WAIST FIR (CM)||53.5||58.5||63.5||68.5||74||79||84|
|HIPS FIR (INCHES)||33"||34"||36"||38"||40"||42"||44"|
|HIPS FIR (CM)||81.5||86.5||91.5||96.5||101||106.5||111.5|
|SKORT LENGTHS (SM)||36.5||38||39.5||41||42.5||44||45.5|
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
Returns And Exchanges
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
Have a question?
Allergic substance contained in raw materials (28 items): Wheat
● This product manufacturing plant produces products including wheat, sesame, peanuts, cashew nuts and almonds.
(50004)(Ambika) Frozen Indian snacks Punjabi Samosa 360g (12pcs)
Name: Frozen Samosa (Indian Snack)
Nutritional component display (per 100g)
Heat quantity: 215.3 kcal
Protein: 7.0 g
Lipality: 9.3 g
Carbohydrate: 25.8 g
Salt equivalent: 0.9 g
* Cannot be bundled with normal temperature product (dry items) or Refrigerated product (Cool items).
※ Please order after confirmation of "shipping day" and "scheduled delivery date" at the settlement step. The storage period in the delivery contractor is 4 days including the first delivery date.
[How to eat]
Part 1. Naturally thaw and fry in oil.
Part 2. After heating with a microwave, it is easy to bake the surface with a toaster and burn it up!
※ In India, the green coriander sauce (or mint sauce) and the red tamarind sauce (im resource) are easily deliciously delicious with ketchup and mustard.
● Easy Mini Recipe ● Crushing "Samosa Chaat"
Put the samosa in a bowl and crush it with a fork. You can easily arrange chopped onion, coriander, tomatoes and yogurt such as coralander sauce, Tamarind sauce, and can be arranged easily to popular snacks "Chaat". Topped Chat Masala and Bujia Sev of some Namkeen in the finish. Enjoy while mixing！
Check Recipe Video