Introduction of recipes using this product
Nutritional composition table (per 100g)
By type: Seasoning
Calorie: 330 Kcal
Equivalent amount of salt: 1.9g
* Cannot be bundled with Frozen or Cool items refrigerated products.
* Orders received by 9 am will be shipped on the same day. (Excluding Sundays and public holidays.) After shipping, it takes 1-3 days for delivery depending on the delivery area.
* The storage period at the delivery company is 8 days including the first delivery date.
Since the skin and seeds are mixed as it is, please use it for cooking after making tamarind water by the following procedure.
[How to make tamarind water]
1. Add about 1cup of water to about 50g of tamarind bar and soak for 10 to 15 minutes.
2. When it becomes soft, knead it well by hand to dissolve the extract in water.
3. Strain with a colander and use the finished tamarind water for cooking.
Check Recipe Video