Subdana vada -Fried tapioca balls
Tapioca (Indian name is sabdana) is popular as an ingredient for sweets in Japan. In India, it is often used in food menus. Make wada with mashed potatoes and plenty of tapioca with spices.
Soft fried dumplings are chewy and popular with women and children! It is a menu that allows you to learn new ways to enjoy tapioca.
1. Wash the tapioca three times with water, and soak for 3 hours in water that tapioca just hides.
* Tapioca soaks in too much water, so be careful about water content.
2. Tapioca, boiled potatoes,☆Place the material in one bowl. First of all, crush the potatoes firmly and mix with the remaining materials.
* Let's boil potatoes until its soft. It will be difficult to scatter when it is fried to dumplings.
* Potato is also OK even if it is crushed by potato Masher.
* The potatoes after boiling are very hot. Be careful when mixing with your hand.
3. Add lemon juice and mix further.
4. If the consistency comes out well, round the dough bite.
* It will be easier to play when it is fried. Let's roll while striking out the air firmly.
5. Put oil in a pan and heat and fry it until the vada is tightened.
* Deep Fry until Golden Brown
6. Serve in a plate and put lemon juice. Serve with fresh coriander to your liking.
* It is recommended to eat with Chutney's and Sauces