● STRANGING CAUTION CAUTION AND CHING CONGERENG> * There is a Japanese recipe on the back of the package
(1) Six pieces of garlic, 60 g of onions, 5 g of ginger, paprika powder 1/2, and 1/2 of salt and soup stock are mixed with a mixer.
(2) Wash 800 g of chicken well, put in a pressure cooker, add 3/4 cup water and steam for 10 minutes.
(3) Take out the chicken and cut it into your favorite size, 20 g of Tandulley BBQ Masala 20g, 1/2 teaspoon, Paprika powder 1/2, Bay win (chick bean powder) 1 teaspoon. Add a lemon juice, more than 3 glasses of water, and (1) and mix well.
(4) Bake for 15 minutes in an oven heated to 200 & deg;.
※ Please use the bone chicken.
※ In step 2, steam the chicken and proceed to the procedure to bake from the fire.
※ If you use boneless meat, you do not have to cut it into a bowl and stab it with a skewer like a grilled chicken and heat it through the fire.
[Ambuctaff Recommended Back Was] strong>
Because it is Masala for BBQ, can not be used otherwise? There is no such thing! The fragrant Masala with a variety of spices blended, of course, the chirp and delicious plus for fried food and various dishes. Enjoy "a little friend" for the usual diet.
· Retort curry --- delicious with smell
· Due to thick friedge-with lemon and soy sauce
· From fried --fried fluttering and good smell
· Egg-grilled --- usual side dishes are fresh
· On the potato salad --- the taste that was different in the remaining thing
· Salder snacks --- Salad Senkabei misplaced and transformed into curry flavor
· In mayonnaise --- Vegetable stick and warm vegetable dip
· Sandwiches --- Same ingredients with a single swing P>
Check Recipe Video